Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally

I have been working on trying to download my storyboard from MSWord which was created on an IMac. Since I'm not very computer literate, this has been totally done through trial and error. Today I have finally had success. I have spent more time on this endeavor than I have on my SWAP. I would have my first jacket done by now if I knew what I was doing with these downloads.

But so much for my problems--on with the SWAP sewing. I have traced off the two jacket patterns, the two HP blouses and the MT blouse. Hopefully, I will at least fit one of the jackets this weekend. To top fitting problems off, I have been following Weight Watchers since January and am down 18 lbs to date-hoping to lose at least another 20 by year end. Because I carry most of my weight in my hips, I have started with the tops since these will be least affected by any weight loss and my shoulder fit should not be impacted at all. Nothing I am sewing is tight fitting anyway. I will work on the bottoms towards the end of this project.



2 comments:

Mrs Fashion said...

Hi, Thanks for your link...
Mrs F x

Donna H said...

Marilyn, I LOVE your colors and story board. Good luck with your SWAP. I think everyone is a winner. I'll be checking in on your progress, too! Thanks.